Santa Calif City-Tract 13-G/H Abiquiu, NM 87510 Get directions
- MLS# 201705535
- Listed 1 Year 3 Months 16 Days Ago
Located in a part of the country that frees the spirit and clears the mind! There are jaw dropping views everywhere you turn! Stunning Views of the surrounding foothills, Cerro Pedernal, Sangre de Cristos and Sierra Negra. Horses paradise, 2 - 10 acre tracts, next to each other. Transformer in place with great building sites. Approximately 10 minutes outside of Abiquiu, one hour to Santa Fe, 30 minutes to Española and 1.5 hours to Taos. Priced to sell and a great value at this price! Easy year round access. Owner will consider financing with 20% down.
- Water Supply: Well - Required
Waterfront and Water Access
- Waterfront Description: None
- Electric: Transformer Available
- Gas: None
- Sewage: Septic Required
- Utilities Available: Yes
- Telephone - Landline: On-Site
- Cable TV: None
Amenities and Community Features
- Recreation: Other - See Remarks
- Elementary School: Abiquiu
- Middle School: Unknown
- High School: Unknown
Other Property Info
- Area: 39-Abiquiu
- Subdivision: Santa Californi
- County: Rio Arriba
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Directions: From US84 take the road to El Rito (554N) drive 3.6 miles to entrance to the Prado Vally Ranch- right - carefully cross over the El Rito Creek bed - 0.5 miles rd. end at Buffalo Trail Rd. - left - go 1.8 miles - road ends at Corona Rd. right - 0.25 miles.
- Class: RESIDENTIAL LAND
- Improvements: Yes
- Description: Horses Allowed, Other - See Remarks
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for Santa Calif City-Tract 13-G/H
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.