- For Sale
Angel Duran Dr Espanola, NM 87532 Get directions$110,000
- MLS# 201905237
- Listed 18 Days Ago
This property is ready for adding a home, City water is close by, Electricity is on the southwest corner, Natural Gas is close by. Must add a septic or work with the city on the possibility of connecting to city sewer which is not far away. The property is in a flood zone, will need an elevation certificate to determine floor elevation, check with City and County Planning and Zoning for building siting. Great views of the Mountains, and borders the Rio Grande River west bank.
Manufactured and Mobile Info
- Mobile Allowed: Yes
- Lot Description: MOSTLY LEVEL
- Lot Size Acres: 1.4100091
- Lot Size Dimensions: Lot has an easement of 0.516 acres on the southeast corner. 0.903 acres is the net acreage.
- Lot Size Source: Survey
- Topography: MOSTLY LEVEL
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Access: Dirt, Gravel
- Lot Size Square Feet: 61420
- Elementary School: Espanola
- High School: Espanola Valley High
- Middle School: Carlos F. Vigil Espanola Middle School
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 393.96
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Rio Arriba
- Directions: In Espanola, from Hwy 84/285 turn right on to Fairview Lane, turn left onto Prince Drive. Immediately turn right onto Angel Duran Drive. Go all the way to the end. Subject is last lot along the Highway ROW.
- Tax Year: 2019
- Source Property Type: Undeveloped
- Other Features: Corner, Wooded
- Area: 31-Espanola
- Source Neighborhood: 31-Espanola
- Parcel Number: R037734
- Zoning: R-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Source System Name: C2C
- Electric: Public
- Sewer: Septic Required
- Water Source: Comm hookup/meter reqâ€™d
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: RESIDENTIAL LAND
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for Angel Duran Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.