- For Sale
001 Bridle Trl Abiquiu, NM 87510 Get directions
- MLS# 201605612
- Listed 2 Years 11 Months 14 Days Ago
Feast your eyes on the majestic Chama Valley, with Pedernal in the background. A quick glance to the south, view the great Jemez Mountains and their splendor. Look north and see the El Rito mountains and beyond, the Carson National Forest. As breathless as one may be, at this point, turn east and experience the grandeur of the Sangre de Cristos mountain range. There are two parcels, one 11.34 acres and the other 10.97 acres. A fantastic Horse property and incredible building sites. Electricity is close by, water wells are in the area. Easy access to this place one will never want to leave.
- Water Supply: Well - Required
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: Wire - Barbed
- Electric: Other - See Remarks
- Sewage: Septic Required
Amenities and Community Features
- Recreation: Horseback Riding
- Elementary School: Abiquiu
- Middle School: Mesa Vista Jr High
- High School: Mesa Vista High
Other Property Info
- City: Abiquiu
- State: NM
- Area: 39-Abiquiu
- County: Rio Arriba
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Directions: Hwy 554 to MM#3 Right on Bean Creek Drive, Left on Buffalo Trail, Right at Corona and turn south/left on LARDEOWOOD DRIVE, and property will be on the left - Most of property fenced. has two easy entrances.
- Listing Status: Active
- Listing Date: 2016-12-01
- Status Date: 2016-12-02
- Class: RESIDENTIAL LAND
- Improvements: Yes
- Description: Horses Allowed, Mountain Property, Solar Exposure, Views
- Access Road: Dirt
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for 001 Bridle Trl
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.