- For Sale
Hwy # 64 & 84 Los Ojos, NM 87551 Get directions$329,690
- MLS# 201404228
- Listed 1 Year 3 Months 16 Days Ago
One of the best home site on this 41+ acre tract will give you 360 views of great mountains views, sunsets and sunrises. The property has several lateral irrigation acequias and several separate pastures. Perfect for farming and raising vegetables. There are two access points, one from Hwy 64/84, and the other from State Hwy 573 to Ensenada. One can drive the length of the property and one will get plenty of views and solitude when you stop to gaze. Electricity is close by on the Ensenada side and it is on the property on the Los Ojos side. Plenty of opportunities to grow quality horse hay and/or grazing animals. Definitely a horse property, with potential for farming and ranching.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: Wire - Barbed
- Lot Size Square Feet: 1790316
Manufactured and Mobile Info
- Mobile Allowed: Yes
- Lot Description: Grassland, Mountain Property
- Lot Size Acres: 41.1
- Lot Size Source: Survey
- Elementary School: Tierra Amarilla
- High School: Escalante High School
- Middle School: Tierra Amarilla
Other Property Info
- MLS Listing Status: Active
- County: Rio Arriba
- Directions: South of Chama, between Los Ojos and Tierra Amarilla on U.S. Highway 64/84 turn east on the Highway turnout (at the Blue water tank). The entrance to the property is the first wire gate on the right. To get to the Ensenada side you would continue on US HIGHWAY 64/84 and turn left on Hwy 162, than turn left on 573 to property on left.
- MLS Property Type: Ranch, Working
- Area: 41-Chama
- MLS Neighborhood: 41-Chama
- Parcel Number: R001610
- Source System Name: C2C
- Access: Gravel, Paved
- Electric: Public, Transformer Avail.
- Telephone: Near Site
- Water Source: Ditch Rights, Irrigation
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: FARM AND RANCH
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for Hwy # 64 & 84
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.